JACKSON, Wyo. — Do you want to play a role in shaping the future of local news in Jackson Hole? Teton Media Works (TMW), owner and operator of Buckrail as well as other local news sources including The Jackson Hole Daily, Jackson Hole News&Guide, and Hole Scroll, is looking for feedback from the community.
Every 2 years, TMW surveys Teton County for their feedback on local news and how it can continue to best serve the community. We acknowledge the past year has been an unimaginable year of disruption and change. As your local news provider, Teton Media Works wants to ensure we are meeting your needs and expectations. Now through May 4, participate in a 15-20 minute survey which will be used to make important decisions about the future of news in our community.
- You must be at least 18 years old to respond to this survey.
- We’re asking readers for opinions on how they use newspapers and digital news sources in Jackson Hole.
- Your information and responses are kept confidential, used for this survey’s purpose only, and are not linked back to you as a respondent.
- The survey is not an attempt to sell anything and should take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete.
- An independent market research firm, Pulse Research, of Portland, OR, will tabulate responses to the survey and report them to Teton Media Works in the aggregate.
- Each reader completing this survey and entering their email address (see Rules & Privacy Statement) will be entered to win one the following prizes:
$100 Gift Certificate – Snake River Grill
$100 Gift Certificate – Stio
$100 Gift Certificate – Smith’s Grocery Store
$100 Gift Certificate – Albertson’s Grocery Store
To participate in the survey, click here. We look forward to hearing from you!