JACKSON, Wyo. — Need health insurance? Don’t know how to sign up? Well fortunately St. John’s Health has your back.
St. John’s Health is offering the following tips on their website for those interested in enrolling in Affordable Care Act health insurance, with coverage beginning January 1, 2021:
- The enrollment period for signing up for 2021 insurance through the Affordable Care Act is from November 1 to December 15, 2020.
- Reviewing your application, rather than simply allowing the Marketplace to re-enroll you, may save you money. Updating your information annually ensures that you are receiving appropriate financial assistance from the Marketplace.
- There are three ways to apply for health insurance coverage through the marketplace: online, by phone, or in person. Details are available at healthcare.gov.
- If you have questions, Certified Application Counselors (CACs) from St. John’s Health are offering free appointments to Teton County, WY residents. CACs can assist with the application process and help determine a person’s monthly premium through the healthcare.gov Marketplace. CACs provide one-hour appointments via Zoom or in person through December 15. Appointments are limited, so please sign up online (https://www.stjohns.health/aca) or call 307.739.7244 to schedule.
- Appointments with bilingual CACs are available at One22 Resource Center. Call 307.739.4500 Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. to schedule your appointment in either English or Spanish. One22 is committed to ensuring access to a range of benefits that meet basic needs, including affordable health insurance.
- Health insurance deductibles reset for all plans on January 1, 2021.