JACKSON, Wyo. — Did you know the average commercial energy efficiency project completed in our area earned an incentive of $3,500 and saved $2,350 annually (approximately 40,000 kWh)?
Act before January 15 to save 75% on a custom business energy check-up to help you identify savings. That’s often an additional savings of $2,250 for participating businesses. Having an energy check-up opens other incentives including 0% interest loans for your project.
Lower Valley Energy (LVE) and Energy Conservation Works (ECW) are ready to help your business save energy and start paying less on your monthly bill!
Contact LVE’s Conservation Specialist, Amy Walton, at 307-739-6045 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Save 75% on audit costs now (approximately $2,250) until January 15th and put your savings towards your project! A building audit is required in order to access ECW’s low-interest commercial loan program and many other incentives. Be sure to sign-up today to lock in your reduced audit cost before it’s too late!
Get access to:
- $$ Incentives: On top of annual dollar savings from your project you will also be eligible for deeper project savings through rebates and grants.
- Technical Support: Not an energy expert? Not a problem! Our team has you covered. We will help you assess your building and prioritize projects.
- Improved Building Management Practices: Not only do energy efficiency measures save you money and energy, but they also ensure the longevity and comfort of your building.
- Audit Savings: If you choose to sign-up after January 15th, you will be responsible for the full audit costs.
- 0% Interest Financing: Completing an energy audit at these reduced costs qualifies you for Energy Conservation Works 0% financing on energy efficiency projects.
*Loans are limited to Teton County businesses.
Contact LVE’s Conservation Specialist, Amy Walton, at 307-739-6045 or at email@example.com for more information and to sign up.