The Wyoming Arts Council just announced a playlist guaranteed to make drives across this vast feel shorter.
The 2019 Wyoming Road Trip Playlist features some of Wyoming’s best musicians. “From the indie folk meets rock band style of The Woodpile, to the experimental sound designs of Crep2oose, to Aaron Davis’ unconventional Americana, there’s something for all tastes,” Wyoming Arts Council said in a release. The playlist is a partnership between the Wyoming Arts Council and the Wyoming Office of Tourism.
“Hours driving across vast plains must be accompanied by some seriously engaging tunes and this playlist offers summer road trippers the best soundtrack for their Wyoming adventures.”
You can listen to the playlist on Spotify.
Artists and tracks include:
- Jason Tyler Burton, “Hwy 89” and “On My Mind”
- Isaac Hayden, “Wyoming” and “Lighthouse”
- Pete Muldoon, “Rabbit Hole” and “End of the Show”
- Bayless, “My Declaration” and “Beautiful Scars”
- William Plumb, “The Start”
- Aaron Davis (album releases June 21), “The Wolves” and “Same Cloth”
- Canyon Kids, “Helplessly Hoping” and “Supply & Demand”
- One Ton Pig, (album releases late June), “Dead Man’s Bells” and “Straw to the Pile”
- The Woodpile, “You Can’t Force These Things” and “Man on a Hill”
- Kellen Smith, “Black Night” and “Casper and Colorado”
- Crep200se, “Opulent” and “Impavid”
- Jared Rogerson, “Honky Tonk Halos” and “Gone Wild”
Stay tuned for the additions of tracks by One Ton Pig and Aaron Davis when their new albums drop later this month.
8580 CREEK CROSSING LP Jackson
LOT #39 SVR UN 1 DR Star Valley Ranch
8570 CREEK CROSSING LP Jackson
275 N BAR Y RD Jackson
199 E PEARL AVE, 301 Jackson
Get Today's News Today
Sign up for our Buckrail Daily Newsletter to get today's top local news stories delivered to your inbox.