JACKSON, Wyo. – CWC wants your input! They have designed the following survey to seek information regarding individuals interested in enrolling in the proposed Bachelor of Applied Science program in Organizational Management and Leadership. By filling out this 3 to 5 minute survey, you can help CWC design this program to best fit the needs of potential students. The survey will be open until September 30, 2019.
About the proposed program: Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Organizational Management and Leadership
- Courses will include valuable leadership and business skills that are beneficial to a variety of jobs.
- The proposed degree will likely consist of a “core” of courses, and two options: Tribal Leadership and Business-Entrepreneurship. Others are possible in the future.
- Internships in the workplace will be part of each student’s coursework.
- This is a flexible degree that students can start from scratch with little to no college credit, or build upon existing knowledge from any Associate degree, including technical AAS degrees.
- The BAS can be completed in four years for students with no college experience, or two years for students with an Associate degree in any field of study.
Thank you for your time and interest.
To take the survey, click here.
167 W CENTER STREET Victor
125 REDMOND STREET Jackson
3A AND 3B N BAR B BAR RIVER ROAD Jackson
3385 W VILLAGE DRIVE 121 Teton Village
43 RIVER TRAIL CIRCLE Alpine
Central Wyoming College
Central Wyoming College is a community college that offers both associate's and bachelor's degrees and serves Fremont, Hot Springs, and Teton Counties Our main campus is located in Riverton, Wyoming and we have outreach