JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Today’s Pica’s Marg Cup Race is postponed due to conditions.
Due to the amount of snow on the hill, low visibility, and thee conditions created by the FIS NPS races currently happening at Snow King Mountain, the Ski and Snowboard Club just announced that it is cancelling tonight’s 3rd Pica’s Marg Cup Race until March 18.
The next scheduled race is a Giant slalom slated for February 25.
If you have a news tip you would like to share with the community email us at [email protected] Message us on Facebook or Submit News on our website.
Get Today's News Today
Sign up for our Buckrail Daily Newsletter to get today's top local news stories delivered to your inbox.