There is no better time to support Dancers’ Workshop than now! Each donation is matched when you give to Dancers’ Workshop through Old Bill’s Fun Run for Charities.
For those of you that know (but don’t really know!) what Old Bill’s is all about, it’s really quite a remarkable story. In 1997, an anonymous couple donated $500,000 to create an innovative, collaborative fundraiser that supports all local nonprofits by inspiring everyone to give.
Over the past 20 years, Old Bill’s Fun Run has raised more than $133 million for local nonprofits. The Community Foundation of Jackson Hole is the philanthropic keystone of Jackson, Wyoming, serving donors, nonprofit organizations and the community – the organization that carries out the tradition of Mr. and Mrs. Bill in this incredible community-wide fundraiser.
Every donation, large or small, makes a significant difference in the programming Dancers’ Workshop is able to bring to the community. From creating a vibrant place to discover and explore artistic expression to sharing the beauty of dance with our community and our students, these are just a few of the specific ways your donation supports DW:
- Provide excellence in dance education, teaching over 600 adult and youth students
- Offer subsidized tuition and scholarship opportunities for all youth and adult classes, camps and workshops
- Educate dancers in the art of performance – think “The Wizard of Oz” – and create opportunities for students to work with accomplished artists in the dance world – think Savion Glover or New York City Ballet
- Provide creative learning in Teton County classrooms with dance outreach like Dancing ABCs and Animal Dances (in partnership with pARTners)
- Present powerful performances and support the creation of new work – most recently, Bill T. Jones’ World Premiere and DIAVOLO
Through excellence and diversity in dance education, performance, and outreach, Dancers’ Workshop transforms the lives of students and audiences of all ages.
Please remember Dancers’ Workshop at Old Bill’s Fun Run! Gifts of every size given by September 15 are matched and make a significant difference.
The giving period ends on Friday, September 15 at 5 pm MST.