TETON VILLAGE, Wyo. — Join the #trailstartshere virtual challenge at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort this summer! Run or hike around the resort, track your activities and get entered to win a Grand Pass for Winter 2020/2021 and up to $5,000 worth of prizes!
How to enter the Trail Starts Here Challenge:
- Download the JH Insider App
- Join the JHMR Trail Starts Here Virtual Challenge 2020
- Click the group challenge link, which will opt you into the challenge.
- Click the START TRACKING button in the app!
- See how you’re competing in the “Trail Starts Here” Group Challenge leaderboard of the app.
From June 1 to September 1, each of your runs and hikes that begin or end in Teton Village using the JH Insider app will be tracked for a chance to win the following:
- Daily Grind Winner — The runner/hiker with the most days on the mountain wins a Return to the Wild Adventure Kit from Yeti.
- Rendezvous Renegade — The person who logs the most vertical feet wins a yearly supply of Nature Valley bars.
- Adventure Addict — The person who logs the most miles AND the most vertical feet wins a Grand Pass!
- Weekly Winner — Take a photo of yourself on the mountain and tag #trailstartshere for a chance to win a prize and to be featured as the Trail Starts Here photo of the week.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Trail Starts Here Virtual Challenge, including an overview of hiking trails at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
3923 LONG VIEW LANE Jackson
180 SPRING GULCH ROAD Pinedale
6300 PAINTBRUSH TRAIL Jackson
40 RIVER TRAIL CIRCLE Alpine
1875 N. HWY 89 Jackson
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has the longest continuous vertical rise of any ski area in the US, rising 4,139 feet from the valley floor to the top of Rendezvous Mountain!