JACKSON, Wyo. — Beginning June 12, JH Indoor is offering a new summer soccer training program that will help your player polish their skills and take their game to the next level; just in time for fall soccer season.
The 30+30 training program is a once-weekly session June 12 through Aug. 11. Athletes will train for 30 minutes, followed by 30 minutes of scrimmaging.
The age group slots are as follows:
- U5/U6 Coed Mondays, 5–5:45 p.m.
- U7/U8 Coed Mondays, 6–7 p.m.
- U9/U10 Coed Tuesday, 5–6 p.m.
- U11/U12 Girls Tuesdays, 6-7 p.m.
- U11/U12 Boys Wednesdays, 5–6 p.m.
- U13/U14 Coed Wednesdays, 6-7 p.m.
No training will be held the week of July 4th and if athletes have to miss a couple of sessions, it’s not a problem.
Sign up today on JH Indoor’s website.