WYOMING — Wyoming Game and Fish Department is holding public meetings and seeking comments on its revised chronic wasting disease[CWD] management plan.
Revised planning incorporates input from Game and Fish appointed-CWD Working Group as well as the public and will be posted online December 2 thru January 15 for public review and commenting. In addition to digital access, presentations will be held December-long by Game and Fish personnel alongside CWD Working Group members via a series of public meetings.
Each meeting runs 6–9 p.m. Dates and locations include:
- Pinedale, December 2 at Sublette County Library, The Pinedale Library, Lovatt Community Room
- Worland Community Center Complex
- Laramie, December 10 at Laramie Game and Fish Regional Office
- Casper, December 11 at Casper Game and Fish Regional Office, Pronghorn Room
- Sheridan, December 12 at Sheridan Best Western, Snow Goose Room
Meeting commentary as well as those mailed to the department and received online, will be reviewed by the CWD Working Group and department for consideration into the final revised CWD plan in February. That final plan will be presented to the Game and Fish Commission for review and approval in the spring of 2020. And local wildlife managers will use the revised plan to manage CWD throughout Wyoming.
To learn more visit the CWD Collaborative website.
8575 PORTER LOOP Jackson
50 JACKNIFE RD Freedom
355 E DELONEY B-9 Jackson
3450 W McCOLLISTER DRIVE B-3 Jackson
685 & 695 BOOSHWAY STREET Driggs
Get Today's News Today
Sign up for our Buckrail Daily Newsletter to get today's top local news stories delivered to your inbox.