JACKSON, Wyo. — Time is running out to nominate your favorites for this year’s Best of Jackson Hole. Once voting starts, it’s really off to the races — so we want to make sure each listing on the ballot is exactly right.
Over 11,000 nominations have rolled in so far, and we need your help making sure each person and business is listed correctly. Here’s how to guarantee each nomination gets the attention it deserves on the ballot:
- Review the ballot to make sure your favorites are nominated.
- Only nominate individual people — not the businesses they work for —for categories recognizing individuals. Think: therapists, bosses, instructors, etc.
- Similarly: only nominate businesses for business categories. Please only name the business; do not combine an individual’s name with the name of a business.
- Check that your name or business name is spelled correctly.
- See any duplicates, misspellings, or errors? Let us know by emailing email@example.com
- Don’t be afraid to nominate yourself! No one will know, and you probably deserve it.
We’re doing our best to field each and every nomination. The easiest time to fix the ballot is right now! So nominate and double-check your favorites before Jan. 14 at 11:59 p.m MST to make sure they make it onto this year’s ballot.
When does voting begin?
Voting begins next week! Vote for your favorites in each category from January 17 to January 31. All appropriate nominations will roll into the voting phase. You will only be allowed to vote once per category, so make it count!
Are you a local business or organization? Don’t forget to add, update, or featured your business’ listing on the Best of Jackson Hole website.
Buckrail is proud to keep this tradition alive and recognize what makes the community so special.
Nominate your favorites here.
6050 W BURCHER Wilson
785 W BROADWAY Jackson
W 13000 N Felt
10575 OLD JACKSON HIGHWAY Victor
8500 HORSE CREEK MESA ROAD Jackson
Get Today's News Today
Sign up for our Buckrail Daily Newsletter to get today's top local news stories delivered to your inbox.