JACKSON, WY — Listen, moms deserve to be celebrated 24/7, 365. But we’ll celebrate our moms a little extra this Sunday, May 12. Mother’s Day is near, and if you’re still looking for the perfect gift, look no further than Skinny Skis.
In honor of Mother’s Day, Skinny Skis is offering 15% off performance and lifestyle apparel, 15% off travel luggage and bags, and $15 off running or hiking shoes! Take advantage of the Mother’s Day sale today (May 9) through Sunday, May 12.
Right off the Town Square in Jackson, Skinny Skis has something for every type of mom, from the eager adventurer to the weekend warrior to the comfort queen. They’ve even put together a Mother’s Day gift guide to make your choice that much easier. Say “thanks” for all the moms in your life with gifts they’ll actually use and love.
- Patagonia W Micropuff– Patagonia’s newest jacket is the most packable layer she can bring this summer without sacrificing any warmth.
- Pata W Stretch Rainshadow – This lightweight, packable jacket will keep the elements out while lending a full range of motion for the most aerobic activities.
- Women’s Dynamo Pant– The functional, stylish pant for lounging at the campfire, trekking on the trail, or out at a JH Live, these pants are a summer necessity.
- Patagonia Black Hole Cube – Whether carrying the kid’s snacks, or doubling as a dopp kit on weekend getaways, these water-resistant pouches are great for organization.
- Eagle Creek ORV Wheeled Carry On – We found it, the perfect carry on! This bag allows for ample organization in a small carry-on size.
- Sherpani Tempest Bag – The purse that can double as both a tote bag and a backpack! Need we say more?
Girls Night! Because who doesn’t love a Girls Night Out?
- Chaka Skirt– This flattering skirt is made of sustainable, eco-friendly material. It’s the no-worries skirt for a fun-loving summer.
- Prana Snider Jacket– This lightweight jacket is the perfect layer to add to an outfit once the sun goes down and the temps drop.
- Olukai Sandal- KaeKae – The beachy, casual sandal to dress up your Aloha Friday or wear to Jackson Lake.
- Patagonia Women’s Houdini Jacket – Lightweight, packable and weather-resistant. This jacket can travel easily with her on trails.
- Hydroflask 32oz Shaved Ice– New colors, same great water bottle.
- Hoka Clifton – Featuring a new mesh upper to increase breathability and comfort, this shoe will be the smoothest ride around town.
Not finding your mom on this list? Skinny Skis’ sales associates are happy to help you find the perfect gift for your mom, your wife, your grandmother, or anyone else worth celebrating on Sunday. Don’t miss their Mother’s Day sale today through Sunday and save on any of the items listed above and more. Skinny Skis is open Monday-Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., or Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. They’re on 65 W Deloney Ave.