WYOMING – The Wyoming Cultural Trust Fund board awarded $256,760 to 21 projects around the state at its recent grant review meeting held in Laramie.
Awards were given to a wide variety of projects—from theatre equipment, building improvements, endowment challenge, summer music concerts, historic preservation and archaeological research, museum traveling exhibit, to saddle making podcasts and a documentary production.
Check out the complete listing of awards by county
- Culture Conservation Corps, Custom Saddle Making Podcasts, $8,000
- University of Wyoming Department of Anthropology, Hell Gap Site Investigations, $21,177
- Rockpile Museum Association, 2019 Colorado-Wyoming Association of Museums Conference Keynote Speaker, $5,000
- Atlantic City Historical Society, Atlantic City Historical Tour Updates, $5,850
- Fremont County School District #1/Promoting Arts in Lander Schools, Arts in Education programming, $5,451.24
- Wind River Development Fund, Arapaho Historic Mansion Site Plan Development, $31,000
- Hoofprints of the Past Museum, Historical Interviews Book, $3,162
- City of Cheyenne Historic Preservation Board, Historic Airport Fountain, Restoration Phase 1, $17,395
- LightsOn!, Cheyenne Arts Project, $8,000
- Wyoming State Museum, Women’s Suffrage Traveling Exhibit, $6,000
- Trinkle Brass Works, Inc., Casper Mountain Music Institute and Festival, $5,400
- Sublette County Historical Society, Museum of the Mountain Man Structure Event Tent, $15,000
- Town of Pinedale, American Legion Park Events Power Box Project, $8,375
- Rock Springs Renewal Fund, Inc., 2019 Brown Bag Concert Series, $2,400
- The Actors’ Mission, Theater Fire Suppression System, $20,000
- Jackson Hole Writers, 2019 Jackson Hole Writers Conference, $12,800
- National Museum of Wildlife Art of the United States, Somos de Aqui: The Enduring Wildlife of Puerto Rico, $5,000
- City of Evanston, Urban Renewal Agency, Evanston Cultural Center Stage Curtains and Equipment Project, $11,250
- Alliance for Historic Wyoming, Endowment Fund Challenge, $25,000
- Wyoming PBS Foundation, Wind River Art Documentary, $15,000
- Wyoming Humanities Council, Creating Humanities Communities Along the Hemingway Highway, $25,500
If you have a news tip you would like to share with the community email us at [email protected] Message us on Facebook or Submit News on our website.
Get Today's News Today
Sign up for our Buckrail Daily Newsletter to get today's top local news stories delivered to your inbox.