JACKSON, Wyo. — So you’re nominated for a Best of Jackson Hole campaign! Now what? In order to get the gold, you’ve got to get the votes.
Here is a list of the top tips for running a successful Best of Jackson Hole campaign:
- Upgrade to a Featured Listing on the Best of Jackson Hole website. A Featured Listing will allow you to have the most exposure for your business and you’ll also be included on Buckrail.com. Feature your listing now.
- Promote voting on your website or blog where visitors will see it any time they come to your site.
- Promote on social media such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. For assets to use on social media, see the Best of Jackson Hole Campaigning Assets.
- Run a sponsored post or display ads on Buckrail.com. A sponsored post is a great way to tell your story and share why you’re the right person/business to vote for. To reach out, email email@example.com.
- Send at least three emails to your database. Recommended dates:
- Week of 3/8: Voting has started
- Week of 3/15: Friendly reminder to vote
- Last call, voting ends 3/19
How to Find and Share your Listing on Best of Jackson Hole
You can use the top navigation on our website or use the search bar on our homepage to find your listing. If you can not find your listing use the sign up form to submit your information.
While you are in the voting form you can share a direct link with your followers to vote for you!
Feel free to use the images in the Best of Jackson Hole Campaigning Assets. Download the graphics and share them on your own platforms. Everything is pre-sized and labeled for the appropriate usage. Just add the Best Of voting link!
BEST OF luck to you! Voting ends March 19, 12 p.m.