JACKSON, Wyo. — Starting on Monday, the Teton County Sheriff’s Office will begin a prescription drop-off program. The program aims to limit exposure in high traffic areas by allowing residents over 60 to fill their prescriptions from home.
Community members interested in taking part should follow the steps listed below:
1. Call your pharmacy and refill your prescription.
2. Tell your pharmacist the Teton County Sheriff’s Office will be picking it up.
3. Pay for your prescription over the phone. If you are not able to pay over the phone, talk with the sheriff’s office about making other arrangements for payment.
4. Find out when the prescription will be ready for pick up (please allow one to two days for pharmacy processing).
5. Call the Teton County Sheriff’s Office (733-4052) between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
6. Tell them your name, address, phone number and date of birth.
7. Tell them the name of the pharmacy and date/time your prescription(s) will be ready.
After completing the steps, a member of the Sheriff’s Office will contact you and drop off your medication.
The program will be available as long as the Sheriff’s Office has staffing to meet the requests.
163 ASPEN DRIVE Jackson
40 RIVER TRAIL CIRCLE Alpine
3875 W MILES ROAD Jackson
180 CENTER STREET Jackson
56 RAMMELL RD Victor
Get Today's News Today
Sign up for our Buckrail Daily Newsletter to get today's top local news stories delivered to your inbox.