JACKSON, Wyo. \u2014 A suspected gas leak cause a full evacuation of Munger Mountain Elementary School students and staff this morning.\r\n\r\nAt approximately 10:20 a.m. a Munger Mountain Elementary School teacher and student reported feeling lightheaded and smelling an unusual odor. As a precautionary measure the fire alarm was manually pulled to notify emergency personnel of the concern.\r\n\r\nStudents and staff were evacuated to the bus loading area of the school as 20 Jackson Hole Fire\/EMS personnel arrived with a total of six emergency apparatus and other support vehicles. The TCSD transportation department sent eight school buses to provide shelter for students while they waited for the building to be evaluated by emergency responders. JH Fire\/EMS checked the building with gas detectors and determined that there were no elevated levels of any gases. Students and staff were allowed to re-enter the school at approximately 12:15 p.m., at which time they had lunch in the cafeteria or their classrooms.\r\n\r\nA total of 12 students were evaluated for flu-like symptoms, of which two received high-flow oxygen on scene before being released with no additional follow up treatment needed.\r\n\r\nTCSD says it is grateful for the quick response from Fire\/EMS and Lower Valley Energy, plus interagency assistance from Bridger-Teton National Forest.