JACKSON, Wyo. — With many states delaying the later phases of their reopening or even bringing back restrictions they already lifted due to spikes in COVID-19, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released updated rankings for the States with the Fewest Coronavirus Restrictions.
In the rankings, Wyoming ranked consistently as a state with some of the fewest restrictions in place.
Coronavirus Restrictions in Wyoming (1=Fewest, 25=Avg.):
- 6th – Requirement to Wear a Face Mask in Public
- 1st – Workplace Temperature Screening
- 1st – Travel Restrictions
- 15th – Large Gatherings Restrictions
- 1st – Strictness of “Shelter in Place” Order
- 1st – Reopening of Non-Essential Businesses
- 2nd – Reopening of Restaurants and Bars
- 1st – Working from Home Requirements or Recommendations
To identify which states have the fewest coronavirus restrictions, WalletHub compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 19 key metrics. The data set ranges from whether the state has any penalties for non-compliance with COVID-19 legislation to whether the state has required face masks in public and health checks at restaurants.
Note: Rankings are based on data available as of 12:30 p.m. ET on Monday, August 10, 2020.
167 W CENTER STREET Victor
549 COULTER AVE Jackson
42 RIVER TRAIL CIRCLE Alpine
785 & 795 W BROADWAY Jackson
43 RIVER TRAIL CIRCLE Alpine
Get Today's News Today
Sign up for our Buckrail Daily Newsletter to get today's top local news stories delivered to your inbox.