Snake River Sporting Club, a private residential and resort community designed for sporting and outdoor enthusiasts, an exclusive partner of Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates/Christie’s International Real Estate, is having its best year since reopening in 2013.
- 67% (4 of 6) of the first phase of Fairway Lodges are under reservation and construction starts in 6 weeks
- 75% (3 of 4) of the first phase of the Caddis Lodges are under reservation and construction is starting now
- 3 (of 7) Astoria Lodges are reserved
- 2 35-acre Ranch Estates have sold in the last 9 months
- 2 homes and 3 lots of The Residences have sold in the past 7 months
The Club is also having a banner year adding over 35 members to-date. The new infinity edge swimming pool opened in early June and a new clay tennis court is under construction. The gate house is now open and fully landscaped. Outdoor pursuits and the equestrian center are experiencing record numbers of member and guest participation. The restaurants are up 40% and the golf course is once again ranked #1 Best in State by Golf Digest.