TETON VILLAGE, WY — Ready for a summer challenge? Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has one for you. In conjunction with the continued improvement of their trail system, JHMR is proud to announce the Summer 2019 #thetrailstartshere challenge! Run, hike, or jog your way around the trails at JHMR for your chance to win a Grand Pass and $5,000 worth of raffle prizes.
HOW DO I ENTER THE TRAIL STARTS HERE CHALLENGE?
1. Download the Strava App JHMR Trail Starts Here Challenge 2019.
2. Make sure your Strava account is public. We are unable to track runs/hikes that are private.
3. Run must either start or end in Teton Village and be tracked with @JHMR in activity name. TRACK ALL RUNS/HIKES AS RUNS IN APP.
3. Each time you track an activity, you will be entered into the raffle.
This promotion is strictly for runners and hikers.
From July 1st to September 15th, each of your runs and hikes that begins or ends in Teton Village using the Strava app will be equivalent to one raffle ticket entry. The following prizes will also be offered to runners and hikers:
- Participant with the most miles run/hiked in Teton Village will be awarded a Winter 19/20 Grand Pass
- Prizes for most vertical feet, most total runs and most top to bottom runs will all be awarded
- Raffle entries will be eligible to win $5,000 in additional prizes
Weekly Group Runs
- Join us Saturday mornings for weekly group runs around Teton Village. We’ll meet at TVS at 9am and each week will have a new route around the mountain.
- June 15 – Hoback Trail
- June 22 – Wildflower Trail
END OF SEASON CELEBRATION
Join us for an end of season party, Date TBD, Teton Village and find out who wins the Grand Pass, enjoy food and drink, other raffles, and much more! Participants do not need to be present for the raffle.
NEED RUNNING OR HIKING GEAR? TIPS ON TRAILS?
Swing by Teton Village Sports at the base of the Aerial Tram for all things needed on the trail. They’ve got shoes from Salomon, Arc’Teryx, On Running, and many more. Maybe you just need a water bottle or CamelBak, they have that as well. Or maybe you just need to familiarize yourself with our trail system and find what’s best for you, they can help with that as well.
8580 CREEK CROSSING LP Jackson
3923 LONG VIEW LANE Jackson
00 RIVERSIDE SUBDIVISION RD Pinedale
236 E 5TH AVE Afton
4445 BERRY DRIVE 3522 Wilson
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has the longest continuous vertical rise of any ski area in the US, rising 4,139 feet from the valley floor to the top of Rendezvous Mountain!