Museum closed today after wildland fire

JACKSON, WY — Due to the wildland fire that encroached the National Museum of Wildlife Art Sunday afternoon, the museum will be closed today, August 5.

“We would like to thank the firefighters from all over the Valley for containing the fire so fast and efficiently,” the museum said in a statement. “We are very grateful.”

You May Also Like
Community
Officials respond to structure fire north of town caused by faulty fireplace
Arts & Entertainment
National Museum of Wildlife Art hires new marketing director
Police
Wyoming oil field explosions, fire severely burned 3 workers
News
Celebrations up in flames at Rusty Parrot
News
BREAKING: Fire at Rusty Parrot
News
Fire/EMS cleaning up gas spill