Have you ever dreamed of a place so beautiful, so enchanting, so magical? Of course you have… you live in Jackson Hole! Dancers’ Workshop takes magical to a whole new space this weekend with their original production of “ALICE” and all your favorite characters like the White Rabbit, Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat and the Mad Hatter!
You can still ski all day Saturday and make it to either of the 7pm evening performances in The Center Theater. Sunday is already SOLD OUT, so hop to it! You don’t want to miss this spectacular experience of storytelling through dance.
Michaela Ellingson, who played the White Rabbit in 2009, is now one of the choreographers. Tune into her interview with Brennan at KHOL 89.1 here.
- 7PM Friday, December 8
- 2PM Saturday, December 9*
- 7PM Saturday, December 9
- 4PM Sunday, December 10 / SOLD OUT!
- $28 Adult / $18 Student (exception Saturday matinee)
- $23 Adult / $13 Student (Saturday matinee only)
- *Come to the Saturday matinee, and meet the characters on stage after the show for an autograph !
- Tickets online through the Center Box Office / 307-733-4900
- Venue: The Center Theater