Targhee Place is a leader in the property management industry. They provide significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
They are currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician, who will work to maintain efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
• Daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
• Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
• Ensure necessary tools are on hand
• Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
• Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
• Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
• Be available to work on an on-call basis
• Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
• Remove snow and ice as necessary
• Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
• Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
• Effective communication skills
• Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
• Property maintenance/handyman experience
Please email a complete resume to [email protected].