VICTOR, ID – New West KnifeWorks and MTN MAN Toy Shop are America’s premier boutique cutlery manufacturers. With a recently built and outfitted production facility in the valley, NWKW is looking for the right two candidates to make some of the world’s best cutlery. Our reputation for durability and design is second to none. These positions are extremely important to NWKW and American Manufacturing. This is NWKW’s tenth hire in the past two months, so candidates should be prepared to join a team on the path to world cutlery domination!
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle heavy equipment.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multitask.
- Great communication skills.
Essential job functions
- Sharpen and repair a variety of sharp objects
- Test the machine before main work begins to be sure that it’s in good condition for production.
- Clean up machine parts after every work procedure.
- Set all machine operation information such as speed, size, and shape into the machine before it begins running.
- Insert all production materials in the various parts of the machine where they are supposed to be to enhance production output.
- Ensure that machines are calibrated and recalibrated before and after production procedures.
- Troubleshoot machine problems to determine actual faults.
- Strictly adhere to client job specification and ensure good quality work.
- Ensure timely preparation and availability of all production materials to avoid shortages during production.
- Report to supervisor(s) regularly, keeping them updated on production activities and progress.
- Study blueprints from work layout to ensure accuracy in production tasks.
To apply for this job please email: [email protected]
2901 EGBERT AVE Tetonia
167 W CENTER STREET Victor
43 RIVER TRAIL CIRCLE Alpine
860 SENECA LANE Jackson
330 E GILL AVE Jackson
Get Today's News Today
Sign up for our Buckrail Daily Newsletter to get today's top local news stories delivered to your inbox.