Looking to start a new career? Take a look at this week’s featured jobs from local employers around town.
Teton Fasteners is hiring a full-time Mobile Sales Rep/Driver for our Jackson route.
We are a Teton Valley-based, locally-owned mobile hardware store. The Jackson Mobile Sales Rep/Driver position drives regular routes with our “tool truck” in Jackson Hole, visiting construction sites to sell nails, screws, tools, repair parts, etc. directly to construction workers on their jobs. Reliable, friendly customer service is at the core of who we are and what we do. We offer a unique, dynamic, and varied work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and a 4-day work week.
For more info and to apply please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 201-6264 (and leave a message if we don’t answer).
Become a part of a solid, growing, and elite company in this field. Premiere SAV is an innovative home technology integrator that has national reach, invests in its humble and awesome employees, and has a killer Jackson WY location. If you are ready to push for excellence, come join us! Premiere SAV specializes in AV, lighting, shading, automation and networks. We are looking for a technician to join our team.
Special consideration given to WY LV-G license holders!
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is seeking a full time, year-round sous chef. Benefits include competitive pay and a free ski and bus pass.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Overseeing cleanliness, prep, and quality of food for all Rendezvous Lodge operations
- Have a vast knowledge of product placement within all restaurant location(s)
- Have the ability to manage their own as well as other people’s time efficiently
- Provide adequate communication with line level employee’s as well as MODs (Managers of Duty)
- Help with menu ideas, including the research of food, ingredients, food trends, and composing and developing ideas for the menu
- Understand general food and labor cost principals
In Place Project Management provides remodel design, management and home furnishing services. We work with clients to establish visions for their home or rental and execute within their budget and timeline to maximize their return on their investment.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Working directly with clients to execute remodeling, furnishing and setting up homes Work within timelines and budgets
- Managing schedules and coordinating subcontractor
- Sourcing and selecting finishes, furniture and home provisions, both locally and online
- Sourcing and purchasing organizational materials
- Overseeing tracking, deliveries and billing of ordering and purchasing
- Working with home management & organizing team as needed
Medical billing and patient collections position available. Looking for a well organized and friendly team player who enjoys working with the public and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced environment. We pride ourselves in outstanding orthopaedic patient care from beginning to end and would appreciate adding a new team member with the same priorities.
Experience in medical billing and collections would be helpful but is not required. We are willing to train the perfect candidate. Competitive wage and benefits available.
JH Builders is an established General Contractor priding ourselves in quality craftmanship and lasting relationships with our clients.
We are seeking Experienced Finish Level Carpenters to join our team. JH Builders offers excellent pay, medical/dental benefits. Starting Bonus.
Call the office at 307-734-5245.
JH builders is hiring for a Project Superintendent position. Qualified applicants should have a strong local construction background with sound knowledge of construction process. Signing Bonus. Experience with Microsoft Office. Great benefits, salary dependent upon experience.
Please email resume to email@example.com or call (307) 734-5245 for more info.
JH Builders is looking for a Construction Project Management. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring thorough and competent management of project schedule, budget, resource allocation, and documentation during the complete life-cycle of the build
- Maintaining timely and effective communication with team, field, client, owner’s rep, design partner, etc.
- Developing project schedule with superintendent and review with appropriate in-house team
- Managing project documentation including owner’s manual, submittals logs, job logs, change orders, take-offs, pricing, and orders, shop drawings
Looking for your newest team member? Have an open position to share?