JACKSON, Wyo. — Another enrollment period begins today to sign up for Affordable Care Act insurance. St. John’s Medical Center passed along a few tips on enrolling for coverage that begins January 1, 2020.
- The enrollment period for signing up for 2020 insurance through the Affordable Care Act is from November 1 to December 15, 2019.
- Reviewing your application, rather than simply allowing the Marketplace to re-enroll you, may save you money. Updating your information annually ensures that you are receiving appropriate financial assistance from the Marketplace.
- There are three ways to apply for health insurance coverage through the marketplace: online, by phone, or in person. Details are available at healthcare.gov.
- If you have questions, certified marketplace navigators from the community are currently offering free appointments to Teton County, WY residents. Navigators can assist with the application process and help determine a person’s monthly premium through the healthcare.gov Marketplace. Navigators provide one-hour appointments at Teton County Library on Tuesday evenings. Call the Library front desk at 733-2164, extension 1, to schedule your appointment. A limited number of appointments are available at St. John’s Medical Center, Monday through Friday, by calling 739-7244 or 739-7500 or 739-7554 (for Spanish speakers).
- Health insurance deductibles reset for all plans on January 1, 2020.
00 RIVERSIDE SUBDIVISION RD Pinedale
785 & 795 W BROADWAY Jackson
455 SILVER FOX LN Victor
1350 N CAMERON RD Wilson
000 BLM SUBDIVISION ROAD Pinedale
Get Today's News Today
Sign up for our Buckrail Daily Newsletter to get today's top local news stories delivered to your inbox.