JACKSON, Wyo. — Starting Dec. 16, START will launch a pilot airport shuttle program during the winter season aimed at simplifying winter Jackson Hole Airport (JAC) travel for residents and visitors alike. Stakeholders will learn what demand looks like for this type of service and gather us much information as possible during the four-month study.
- Hours of Operation: The service will operate hourly.
- Service from Miller Park runs from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily.
- Service from the Airport runs from 5:40 a.m. to 9:40 p.m. daily (last bus will wait until 10 p.m. to depart from JAC).
- Route Stops and Transfers:
- Designated Stops: Miller Park Shelter, Antler Inn, Deloney and Willow and the Home Ranch Welcome Center. Note: No airport-specific parking will be available at any stop.
- Transfers to Teton Village: Riders headed to Teton Village should transfer at the Miller Park shuttle stop, then walk across the street to the Miller Park bus stop on E Deloney Ave.
- One-Way Fare Structure:
- Adults: $10.00
- Children 9-12: $5.00
- Children 8 an under: Free (when riding with an adult)
- Seniors and individuals with disabilities: $5.00
- Convenient Ticketing:
- Tickets for the shuttle service can be purchased via the Transit App or with cash, providing flexibility for travelers on the go.
- Luggage: The coach bus includes designated luggage storage, ensuring a comfortable journey.
This airport shuttle program represents a step forward in simplifying winter travel logistics, offering a comprehensive and convenient solution for transportation between the town and the Jackson Hole Airport. Both riders and non-riders are encouraged to take part in the shuttle service survey to help stakeholders gather important service data.