Firefighters on scene at the Eagle Village condominiums

Jackson, WYO – UPDATE: Jackson Hole Fire/EMS Fire Chief Brady Hansen confirmed he responded to a small structure fire at the Eagle Creek Village Condominiums. A small electrical fire had sparked due to a heat tape electrical shortage.

Fire/EMS initiated a full structure response and evacuated the building for approximately 2.5 hours. Hansen was already at Smith’s, and the response was fast enough that no one was displaced from their homes.

“We were incredibly fortunate to have such a quick response from all responders,” Hansen said.

—-

The Eagle Village Condominiums next to Smiths have been evacuated and firefighters are on scene looking into a potential electrical fire in the roof/gutter system of the Eagle Village Condominiums.

You May Also Like
News
Fire/EMS cleaning up gas spill
Environmental
New fire discovered in Blackrock District
Police
Burning candles blamed for Forget-Me-Not fire
Police
Fire extinguishers helped keep Dornan’s fire to a minimum
Police
#HeadsUp – Fire crews on scene at Forget Me Not Thrift Shop.
News
Fire sparks amid film fest dinner