Firefighters on scene at the Eagle Village condominiums

Jackson, WYO – UPDATE: Jackson Hole Fire/EMS Fire Chief Brady Hansen confirmed he responded to a small structure fire at the Eagle Creek Village Condominiums. A small electrical fire had sparked due to a heat tape electrical shortage.

Fire/EMS initiated a full structure response and evacuated the building for approximately 2.5 hours. Hansen was already at Smith’s, and the response was fast enough that no one was displaced from their homes.

“We were incredibly fortunate to have such a quick response from all responders,” Hansen said.

—-

The Eagle Village Condominiums next to Smiths have been evacuated and firefighters are on scene looking into a potential electrical fire in the roof/gutter system of the Eagle Village Condominiums.

You May Also Like
Associated Press
Fire destroys businesses in Gardiner, a Yellowstone gateway
News
Architects chosen to rebuild Rusty Parrot
Community
Officials respond to structure fire north of town caused by faulty fireplace
Police
Wyoming oil field explosions, fire severely burned 3 workers
News
Celebrations up in flames at Rusty Parrot
News
BREAKING: Fire at Rusty Parrot