StreetAccount is a division of FactSet that aggregates, filters, and contextualizes real-time financial market news for institutional investors. We are adding to our team in the U.S. and seeking to fill the role of Financial News Analyst.
The research-related component requires the candidate to identify broker research that is material and actionable, and write concise comments that enable investors to immediately grasp its impact. The sector-based component requires the candidate to work across multiple sectors, identifying factors influencing each sector and briefly summarizing developments for FactSet clients.
The U.S. team works between 6 am and 7 pm ET, covering the activity of all U.S. markets; most positions will occupy either the earlier or later portion of this time range.
StreetAccount’s parent company, FactSet, consolidates all the tools you need to monitor global markets, public and private companies, and equity and fixed income portfolios in a single, intuitive interface.
• A passionate interest in financial markets, as well as a clear understanding of how news affects equities and the broader markets
• Previous work experience in a market-focused role (analyst, trader, PM, equity/currency/bond sales, economist, etc.)
• Excellent reading comprehension and written communication skills
• The ability to digest and analyze information quickly
• Finance or related concentration in Undergraduate degree
To apply click here.