JACKSON, Wyo. — In November, Orsetto Italian Eatery will continue to offer a meal you can feel good about. Throughout the month, buy one entree and get the second entree for $2, which will be donated to Sage Living.
About Sage Living:
Sage Living is the new long-term care community being constructed on the St. John’s campus. This home for seniors will offer long-term skilled nursing, memory care, acute rehabilitation, and hospice services.
SAGE LIVING WILL:
- Accommodate 72 residents.
- Offer single occupancy rooms for privacy and comfort.
- Be configured in home-like “neighborhoods.”
- Provide life-enriching resident programs and activities.
- Include a “Town Hall,” offering spaces for residents to visit with family and friends.
- Provide spaces and programming for Memory Care and Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation, vital services previously unavailable in the Jackson Hole area.
“All funds raised [by Orsetto] will help make Sage Living more comfortable and home-like for its future residents,” said Rachel Pettengill Merrell, St. John’s Hospital Foundation Director of Development.
To learn more about this fund, click here, and give your support during the month of November with a delicious meal at Orsetto.