ALPINE, Wyo. — Live music is back and better than ever! Six bands take the stage for Music at Melvin, this Saturday the 31st at Melvin Brewing in Alpine, Wyo.
Get your tickets now to see this incredible lineup of bands from across the country with a diverse mix of styles like traditional Americana, soul, hip-hop, reggae, funk and country.
Headliner Donavon Frankenreiter brings his three-piece band and unique blend of laid-back grooves, philosophical lyrics and soulful delivery.
Other artists taking the stage at this intimate live music venue, include:
- Dumpstaphunk with their New Orleans funk, old school R&B and guitar-fueled modern rock
- Ethan Tucker and his acoustic roots, layered electric guitars and soulful, bluesy vocals
- Little Stranger, an up-and-coming alternative hip-hop duo
- Mountain-reggae gypsy infused soul band, Cole & The Thornes from Bozeman, Montana
- Local favorite country band, Driftwood
Surrounded by mountains and a view of the Palisades Lake, stand and dance close to the stage or sit on the lawn or on the deck and enjoy food and drink options for purchase provided by Melvin Brewing.
Shuttles will run to and from Jackson and the venue or come for the weekend and enjoy one of the many campgrounds or off-grid camping nearby. Free parking is available on site. In the event of inclement weather the show will be moved inside.
You won’t want to miss this amazing, eclectic lineup and tickets are limited so be sure to get yours today.