JACKSON HOLE, WYO – JH Nordic is planning on a banner winter. Besides being the source on everything Nordic (they represent a collaboration of more than 100 local organizations ranging from cross-country skiing and fat bike enthusiasts who work together on trail grooming, events, tours, resources) the nonprofit is also gearing up for winter with a Sweepstakes fundraiser guaranteed to make two people very happy.
The JHNordic Alliance, in partnership with JHMR, Spring Creek Ranch, Skinny Skis, Hole Hiking Experience, Turpin Meadows Ranch and Teton Pines Nordic is offering the 2017-18 Jackson Hole Nordic Ski Trip of a Lifetime Sweepstakes.
The prize for two includes:
- Lodging, breakfast and airport transportation with Spring Creek Ranch: 3 nights and 4 days
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) $150 Money Card valid and 2 Bridger Gondola tickets at JHMR
- Cross-Country ski lessons and all day ski pass – skate or classic at Teton Pines Nordic Center
- Cross-Country Classic Ski Tour at Grand Teton National Park with Hole Hiking Experience
- Nordic Ski day and lunch at Turpin Meadow Ranch
- Demo skis, boots and poles for 2 with Skinny Skis
- 2 Jackson Hole Nordic neck gaiter “buffs”
- Blackout dates: Dec 18th, 2017, January 2, 12-15 & February 17-25, 2018
The Sweepstakes campaign runs from November 25 through December 17.
What does JH Nordic do when they are not Sweepstaking?
JHNordic.com, Jackson Hole’s community sponsored, online resource for winter trails, and the JHNordic Alliance have been busy this summer and fall, preparing for the 17-18 Winter:
- New and ongoing favorite Nordic skiing & Fat biking events – now on JHNordic.com/Events, including:
- 2nd Annual JHNordic Free Nordic Ski, Fat Bike, Snowshoe day at Turpin Meadow Ranch – Sunday, Jan 7th -10am-3pm
- 2 new Nordic videos, highlighting the exceptional range of Nordic Skiing, family fun, and 500 miles of Nordic ski trails in greater Jackson Hole, Teton Valley and Grand Teton National Park – on JHNordic’s YouTube channel.
- Newly designed Free Jackson Hole Winter Trails & Pathways paper map, produced by JHNordic, Friends of Pathways and Community Pathways; available in retail, hotels, visitor centers – coming in Dec.
- Daily and Weekly Nordic Trail Condition Reports – via email, Facebook, and on JHNordic.com/News – what groomed, snow & weather conditions, events.
- New Nordic Masters training programs and clinics – at Teton Pines and Trail Creek – details coming.
- 17-18 Grooming schedule for trails & pathways– see JHNordic.com/grooming
- New JHNordic neck gaiter – just released with new bright design featuring skate skiing in Grand Teton National Park – the perfect year-round “buff” – available at selected Nordic centers & retail.
- New webcam at Taggart trailhead in Grand Teton National Park –check out live images and conditions from GTNP – coming in Dec.
- Community-supported grooming in Grand Teton National Park – Teton Park Road –from Taggart to Signal Mountain -14.5 miles one way –groomed twice weekly (Tues and Fri) –Thanks to GTNP Foundation, JHNordic Alliance, community organizations and enthusiasts – make your donation via GTNPF.org.
- 2nd Annual InterMountain Nordic Marathon – sponsored & hosted by 4 top Nordic venues & organizations: (see JHNordic.com/Events for dates)
- Moose Chase, Wilson WY (Jackson Hole Ski & Snowboard Club)
- Teton Ridge Classic, Driggs ID (Teton Valley Ski Education Foundation)
- Boulder Mountain Tour, Sun Valley ID (Sun Valley Ski Education Foundation)
- Yellowstone Rendezvous, West Yellowstone MT (West Yellowstone Ski Education Foundation)
- Follow #JHNordic on Instagram, Facebook, JHNordic.com/News all year long!