JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Final selections have been made for the stakeholder group that will advise on the Tribal Trails connector road.
After conducting 21 interviews earlier this week, the Teton County Board of Commissioners selected 10 community members to serve on the Tribal Trail Stakeholder Advisory Committee. All interviewees were notified of the board’s decisions via email yesterday, with formal letters being mailed over the next few days.
The application for the Stakeholder Advisory Committee asked applicants to select from the following areas of interest or constituencies that they would seek to represent through their service on the committee: Tribal Trail Neighbor, Transit, Emergency Services, Arts, At-Large Citizen, Non-Motorized Transportation, Wildlife/Environmental, Business or Tourism, Schools, or Other.
The members appointed to the committee are as follows (including their affiliations):
- Lisa Carpenter – Schools, Non-Motorized Transportation (Pathways), Neighbor
- Jeff Daugherty – Schools (Teton County School District #1)
- Carrie Geraci – Arts
- Ralph Haberfeld – Neighbor (Indian Springs HOA)
- Tom Holland – Business, Wildlife/Environmental
- Frank Lane – Emergency Services, Transit, Neighbor (Indian Trails HOA)
- Alex Muromcew – Neighbor
- Scott Pierson – At-Large Citizen, Wildlife/Environmental
- Dave Schofield – Neighbor, Business (Commercial Trucking), Emergency Services (Law Enforcement)
- David Schuler – Schools, Wildlife/Environmental
Per the Tribal Trail Project Charter that was adopted by the Board of Commissioners in July, the next steps in the process will include the first Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting followed by the first Public Workshop. Neither has yet been scheduled.
3455 S. TENSLEEP #3 Jackson
000 BLM SUBDIVISION ROAD Pinedale
330 E GILL AVE Jackson
654 TURTLE WALK Victor
43 RIVER TRAIL CIRCLE Alpine
Get Today's News Today
Sign up for our Buckrail Daily Newsletter to get today's top local news stories delivered to your inbox.