JACKSON, WY — Now that Sage Living has ceremoniously broken ground, construction on the new facility is ready to begin.
“We look forward to the building phase and delivering a modern residence and new services to seniors so they may live near family and continue to grow and participate in our community as they age,” said Karen Connelly, St. John’s communications officer. “We thank everyone for their continued support and appreciate the community’s patience and understanding during construction of this large and vital project.”
A few things the public should know about construction:
- St. John and its construction partners are committed to moving this project forward as quickly, safely, and efficiently as possible in order to stay on time and on budget. Construction hours of operation will be 7:30 am – 7:30 pm, seven days a week. St. John’s anticipates the completion of Sage Living by the summer of 2021.
- Plan extra time before your appointment to allow for parking, which may be in a different area than the one you usually use. If you require parking assistance, please inform the front desk at the hospital.
- Construction can be noisy and dirty! St. John’s appreciates your understanding.
- As we all know, construction causes some inconvenience. St. John’s will work to accommodate those bothered by construction, and will honor its commitments to physicians and clinics. Some providers have asked for help in identifying suitable locations for their clinics. St. John’s will make sure to make accommodations to provide patients with convenient access to their doctors.
Please consider any of the following ways to stay informed:
- Attend monthly meetings, 7:30–8:00 am, in the St. John’s Medical Center Boardroom: Wednesday, August 28; Tuesday, September 24; Tuesday, October 22; Tuesday, November 26; and Monday, December 23. These dates are subject to change; please check the website for updates.
- Join the e-mail list: To sign up, call 307.739.7502 or email [email protected]
- Go online: Construction information is available at tetonhospital.org/sageliving
To learn more about Sage Living, visit ANewHomeForANewAge.org.
330 E GILL AVE Jackson
785 & 795 W BROADWAY Jackson
3825 W HIGHLAND TRAIL Jackson
375 E. SPRUCE DRIVE Jackson
180 SPRING GULCH ROAD Pinedale
Get Today's News Today
Sign up for our Buckrail Daily Newsletter to get today's top local news stories delivered to your inbox.