Looking to start a new career? Take a look at this week’s featured jobs from local employers around town.
JH builders is hiring for a Project Superintendent position. Qualified applicants should have a strong local construction background with sound knowledge of construction process. Signing Bonus. Experience with Microsoft Office. Great benefits, salary dependent upon experience. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (307) 734-5245 for more info.
Vertical Harvest Farm
The Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for keeping all aspects of the Jackson Greenhouse fully operational, ensuring uninterrupted production, and maintaining high levels of safety and cleanliness throughout the facility.
Furthermore, the Facilities Maintenance Technician leads effectively by helping others learn and modeling the pace, quality, and consistency of all daily tasks. This position requires the organizational skills to drive a dynamic team and ensure the highest standards of maintaining a safe and mechanically sound work environment. In addition, this position could be called upon to help prepare for future farms.
- Responsible for handling incoming customer related inquiries for E-commerce customers using Gorgias and Shopify communication platforms.
- Resolving post-order issues such as exchanges, replacements, delivery status, order adjustments, etc.
- Resolving complaints to ensure customers retention and satisfaction
- Maintain organized records and data entry for customers service communication
- Prioritize inquiries based on level of urgency, identifying matters that require an immediate response
- Provide weekly reports to management regarding trends in customer inquiries
Four Pines Physical Therapy
Looking for an environment where you can truly make a difference and grow in your career? Four Pines Physical Therapy values meaningful communication that is supportive, educational, and empathetic to all while aligning our beliefs with our actions. Employees of FPPT are like family and are life-long learners working to mentor each other to continuously advance clinical and professional skills to serve our communities. We offer structured mentorship upon joining the team and monthly mentor meetings for the whole professional staff to help you achieve your professional goals.
MACY’S SERVICES is now hiring for the following FT position: OFFICE ASSISTANT
Duties include answering phones, route management & optimization, A/R, and data entry. Competitive pay & Great benefits: Health, Dental, Vacation, 401k
Please send resume to email@example.com or phone (307) 733-4687 for an appt. Drug Free / EOE
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
To perform professional level bicycle technical services as well as manage effective communication with customers about service requests. Also supports the rental and retail departments with necessary service needs to ensure quality customer experiences at Hoback Sports.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming
Staff the Regional Member Center. Performs customer service representative and other office functions as assigned by management.
- Works towards quality initiatives.
- Answers telephone inquiries and provides service for walk-in customers.
- Schedules sales and renewal appointments for sales staff.
- Prepares proposals for sales staff as required.
- Provides service to members, both group and individuals.
- Responsible for the administration and completion of group compliance paperwork.
Cumming Capital Managment
Family Office Accounting Position based in Jackson Hole, Wyoming:
- CPA preferred with undergraduate or graduate emphasis on finance and/or accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in finance and accounting roles.
- Ability to prepare and analyze financial statements and cash flow statements.
- Ability to manage month end close process and all aspects of accounting department.
- Ability to establish and communicate policies and procedures related to internal controls.
- Trust accounting experience is a plus.
Performance Tech is looking to hire an Automotive Service Advisor professional. Come join a fast paced, established and growing tire and auto repair business in beautiful Pinedale, Wyoming!
Please only apply if you have extensive experience in the automotive repair industry
Qualifications include: Excellent communication skills, ability to manage staff, self-starter, strong time management and attention to detail.
Teton Youth and Family Services
- Position Responsibilities:
- Provide Individual, Group, and Family Therapy services to residents of the treatment program.
- Prepare for and participate in all Multi-Disciplinary Team meetings and court hearings for assigned clients.
- Maintain all documentation for assigned clients including Intake, Treatment Plan, Monthly Treatment Plan Review, and Case Notes.
- Act as primary communication link with assigned client’s families and DFS caseworkers or school placement managers. This includes monthly update phone calls, incident reporting, scheduling, etc.
- Participate in the Treatment Team including weekly Team Meetings and other meetings required to discuss individual client treatment issues and program wide treatment.
- Meet with Residential staff to assure integrated treatment for clients.
- Maintain appropriate licensure for mental health professionals.
- Participate in Red Top and TYFS training and meetings, including All Staff meetings and All Agency meetings.
VP Electric is looking to expand our growing business by adding another full time Journeyman.
Competitive pay & benefits including retirement, paid time off, and health insurance. Pay based on experience.
Openings available in Jackson & Star Valley.
Chiropractic & Rehab Assistant/Trainer
JH Backcounty Health
Sports chiropractic clinic hiring enthusiastic, energetic, and dependable Chiropractic & Rehab Assistant. This is an established position that is combination of front desk, chiropractic assistant and rehab specialist so that we can better care for our patients from start to finish.
You’ll get to assist with all aspects of managing a front desk such as answering phones, scheduling, and checking out patients. You’ll become knowledgeable as a chiropractic rehab assistant so that you can assist with our physiotherapy and rehab procedures such as setting patients up with muscle stim, kinesio-taping, and teaching patient exercises. You will gain a wealth of experience and work in a fun environment where you are actively helping improve our patients’ lives.
Looking for your newest team member? Have an open position to share?