TETON VILLAGE, Wyo. — Do you have a little ripper who can’t wait to hit the trails on their bike this summer? JH Sports Youth Bike Camps at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) offer a cost-effective and convenient way to give your young cyclist (and you) the confidence needed to explore the terrain that Teton Valley has to offer.
JH Sports Youth Bike Camps offer small group instruction from professionally-trained mountain bike coaches—each camp is limited to five riders between the ages of 7 to 12. For five full days, campers will work toward mastering the skills required to be well-rounded mountain bikers. Mornings begin with trail riding and skills practice, followed by an afternoon in the Jackson Hole Bike Park or on one of JHMR’s world-class trails to focus on that day’s specific skills. Coaches will track your child’s daily progress so you can stay up to speed on their ability level and advancement.
Learned skills include:
2. Body position/bike body separation
3. Berm cornering
4. Flat cornering
6. Pumping/weighting and unweighting the bike
8. Track stand
10. Technical trails/line choice
The JH Sports Youth Bike Camp is perfect for 7- to 12-year-old bikers who are physically and mentally ready to spend five full days of supervised mountain biking. Your child must be able to ride a 20″ bike, confidently operate hand brakes, and balance safely on their bike-both seated and while standing on the pedals.
AVAILABLE MONDAY-FRIDAY • JUNE 14 – SEPTEMBER 3
- Camp runs Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Biking from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a break for lunch (lunch not included) in the middle of the day.
- $875 for the five-day camp (lift tickets and bike rentals sold separately).
- Discount bike rentals – campers save 20% on full-day bike rentals! (First come first served, arrive at 9 a.m. to guarantee a bike).
- $99 Season Lift Pass
Please note: Bike rentals and lift tickets are not included.
3385 W VILLAGE DRIVE 121 Teton Village
1655 W BIG TRAIL Jackson
701 RODEO DRIVE Jackson
1775 N Moose Wilson Road Wilson
3A AND 3B N BAR B BAR RIVER ROAD Jackson
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has the longest continuous vertical rise of any ski area in the US, rising 4,139 feet from the valley floor to the top of Rendezvous Mountain!