JACKSON, Wyo. — An early morning house fire on Pearl Avenue left one individual hospitalized Thursday, according to officials.

Jackson Hole Fire/EMS were called to the East Jackson home at 5:04 a.m. and arrived at the scene at 5:10 a.m. where an “accessory structure” or shed, was on fire. The individual injured was treated at St. John’s Health and later transferred to Idaho Falls to receive further medical care.

At this time, the cause of the fire is not being released to the public.

This is a developing story and Buckrail will provide updates as they become available.

Buckrail @ Caroline

Caroline Chapman is a Community News Reporter. She's a lover of alliteration, easy-to-follow recipes and board games when everyone knows the rules. Her favorite aspect about living in the Tetons is the collective admiration that Wyomingites share for the land and the life that it sustains.