JACKSON, Wyo. — Many aspects of our world have changed. One thing that hasn’t? Fine Dining restaurants are here — providing the same high-quality service and dining experience guests have known and loved since the opening of Rendezvous Bistro in 2001.
With the recent re-opening of Osteria, all Fine Dining Restaurant Group restaurants are now open, serving dine-in guests (via dining rooms and outside decks), curbside to-go and delivery.
- Rendezvous Bistro: Open at 5:30 p.m., Happy Hour 5:30-6:30 p.m., curbside & delivery available
- The Kitchen: Open at 5:30 p.m., Happy Hour 5:30-6:30 p.m., curbside & delivery available
- Bin22: Shop open 11 a.m.-9 p.m., restaurant open 1130 a.m.-9 p.m., Happy Hour 4-6pm, curbside & delivery available for bottle shop and restaurant items
- Osteria: Open at 11:30 a.m., serving lunch and dinner, Happy Hour 3-5 p.m., curbside & delivery available
- Enoteca: Grab-and-go breakfast 7-10:30 a.m.
- Roadhouse Pub & Eatery: Open at 11:30 a.m., serving lunch and dinner, Happy Hour 3-5 p.m., curbside & delivery available
- Bodega: Shop open 9 a.m.-7 p.m., food truck open 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
But it’s more than just re-opening. Even after restaurants were given the go-ahead to start opening their doors, Fine Dining took a bit more time, allowing each restaurant to open on their own time. Fine Dining’s intention has been to make sure all restaurants and teams were well-equipped to operate in new territory.
Through this process, Fine Dining has been taking insight from employees and guests on best practices from industry peers across the country on ways to effectively serve guests in a safe, healthy manner while providing maximum hospitality with minimal contact.
There’s no question — the last several months have been hard for individuals, communities and businesses across the world. Fine Dining’s guiding motto? Adversity is a terrible thing to waste.
See for yourself how Fine Dining is exceeding service and culinary experiences, even with new guidelines in place.
56 RAMMELL RD Victor
1260 N SECOND STREET Wilson
295 CRABTREE LN Jackson
3875 W MILES ROAD Jackson
1070 ELK RUN LANE #8 Jackson
Fine Dining Restaurant Group
Fine Dining Restaurant Group was born in Jackson Hole, Wyoming by leading culinary minds Gavin Fine and Roger Freedman Now encompassing six restaurants, a catering company, specialty grocer/bottle shop, craft sausage company and artisan