JACKSON, Wyo. — This fall, 11 hunters will make their dream hunt a boots-on-the-ground reality. The Wyoming Game and Fish Department congratulates the 2020 winners of the Super Tag.
Created by Gov. Matt Mead and the Wyoming Legislature in 2013, the Super Tag raffle provides hunters opportunity and raises money for wildlife management in Wyoming.
This year, 102,495 tickets were sold, a 15% increase from last year. This amounts to $1.3 million generated for wildlife conservation. The program has raised more than $6.2 million since its inception.
“Thank you, hunters, for the ongoing and enthusiastic support for Wyoming’s wildlife,” said Glenn Pauley, who coordinates the Super Tag raffle for Game and Fish. “Super Tag revenue goes to support Game and Fish programs that address Wyoming’s most pressing issues like the Wyoming Mule Deer Initiative, chronic wasting disease, reducing wildlife-vehicle collisions and inspiring the next generation of conservationists.”
This fall, hunters will pursue bighorn sheep, moose, mountain goat, elk, bison, deer, pronghorn, black bear, gray wolf, and mountain lion or a combination of three species of their choice with the Trifecta. A 12th winner was awarded a gear package with top-of-the-line hunting equipment and apparel.
The 2020 winners are:
- Super Tag Trifecta: Trey Jebens, Colorado
- Pronghorn: Jason Devore, North Dakota
- Deer: Barry Miller, Colorado
- Elk: Brogan Behlen, Nebraska
- Bighorn sheep: Dumitru Cusnir, Wyoming
- Black bear: Amber Stockman, Wyoming
- Gray wolf: Jake Taylor, Michigan
- Moose: Steven Harrison, Missouri
- Mountain goat: Russell Smith, Jr., Michigan
- Mountain lion: John Szczepanski, Michigan
- Wild bison: Lawrence Harlan, New Mexico
- Ultimate Gear Package: Dale Shaklee, Wyoming
1296 BROOKTROUT DRIVE Victor
180 SPRING GULCH ROAD Pinedale
1875 N. HWY 89 Jackson
4 WINGER CIRCLE Victor
1046 ELK RUN LANE Jackson
Get Today's News Today
Sign up for our Buckrail Daily Newsletter to get today's top local news stories delivered to your inbox.