Type: Full Time
Location: Jackson, WY
Company: WRJ Design
WRJ Design is hiring a Senior Interior Designer to complement its current team. We are looking for an experienced designer, who will share the aesthetic vision of WRJ.
The Senior Designer will work on providing schematic designs and technical drawings for interior architectural elements within design projects. They will be required to work closely with other members of the design team. Senior Designer will also be responsible for sourcing and presenting furnishings, window treatments and other soft goods for projects.
- Strong client relations and listening skills
- Exceptional ability to present to a high-end clientele
- Ability to collaborate with design team
- Be able to produce interior elevations custom mill work and construction drawings
- Design and collaborate on selection of FF&E, and create schedules and specifications
- Familiarity with building codes and design standards
- Strong space planning skills
- Placing orders for furnishings, fabrics and decorative lighting as needed.
- Ability to prepare and work within a budget
- Ability to deal with stressful situations in a professional manner, while keeping a positive attitude daily
- Experience in a hospitality setting is a plus
- Bachelor or Grad Degree in Interior Design or Architecture with strong drafting skills
- CAD software (ArchiCad and/or Revit is must)
- Excel and Word
- Adobe InDesign
- Familiarity with Designer software (Studio Web preferred)
- Experience with invoicing, specifications, time tracking and billing, and purchase orders
- NCIDQ certification is a plus
WRJ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, service member status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, or any other protected classification under applicable federal, state, and local laws.