Location: Jackson, WY
Company: Local Business
Lowham Walsh LLC in Lander, WY, a subsidiary of Ecology and Environment, Inc., is an engineering and environmental company specializing in applied hydrologic science, civil and environmental engineering analyses, and design. We are seeking an experienced, licensed Civil Engineer to provide design leadership and business development on diverse domestic projects.
- Performing civil and environmental engineering analyses and design
- Reservoir and stream channel modeling and permitting
- Overseeing construction projects
- Managing and mentoring junior engineering staff
- Engaging in business development initiatives to develop new business opportunities
- Preparing and reviewing technical documents, reports, and proposals
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or closely related discipline
- 7 – 15 years of project/contract management experience
- Professional Engineer Certification; Wyoming PE preferred
- Experience designing significant civil or environmental projects and monitoring construction operations
- Environmental consulting experience preferred
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and strategic planning skills
- Strong project management, data interpretation, and technical writing skills
- Ability to travel to support project needs
Lander, WY is an ideal place for professionals interested in a balance of work and recreation. Lander is consistently listed in the top ten outdoor towns in the country, and residents enjoy easy access to numerous outdoor recreational pursuits. The schools are new, well-funded, and have excellent teachers. Real estate is plentiful and affordable. Art and cultural opportunities are abundant.
Resumes may be submitted to [email protected].
Lowham Walsh LLC is an EO employer. M/F/V/D.