Jackson Hole Classical Academy seeks a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant who is responsible for all tasks associated with being at the front desk of a small private school as well as a variety of administrative duties. This position needs to be the open and welcoming face of the Academy who embodies the culture of our school. This is a full-time, 12-month position. The ideal candidate will possess meticulous organizational and time management skills, excellent customer service skills along with the ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm, the ability to meet deadlines firmly, use time efficiently and complete all assignments/responsibilities in a timely manner with accuracy and thoroughness. Competent computer skills and ability to maintain confidentiality are essential. The candidate must also be able to work on multiple assignments simultaneously with varying deadlines, communicate effectively in both written and oral formats, work well with others, and demonstrate
professionalism in all aspects of the job. The Assistant must also demonstrate a willingness and ability to work in a flexible environment and love working with many different types of teachers, students and parents.
Basic Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meet and interact with public and employees in routine situations that require tact, discretion
- Open and Close School Daily, and respond to off-hours unlocking needs
- Provide nursing assistance to students
- Perform general administrative support tasks
- Manage the Kitchen
The strongest applicants will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years working in an administrative role
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with strong attention to detail. Must be able to complete multiple and complex tasks and be flexible to manage a varying workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft and Google applications
- Comfort learning new technologies
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to
Jackson Hole Classical Academy has a few great employment opportunities available – Learn More.