Location: Jackson, WY
Company: Local Business
The Jackson Hole Community Housing Trust is a positive factor in our community and they’re looking for a great candidate to help their cause. If you’re compelled to make an impact in Jackson and help our community thrive, this is an ideal opportunity. Below is more detail about this essential role at the Housing Trust. Please email a resume and introduction to [email protected].
The Housing Trust’s mission is to cultivate a vibrant community through housing and they’re looking for an outgoing, organized self-starter to manage the homeowner, tenant and applicant program of the Housing Trust. More info is here.
- Managing applicants and processing applications including selecting and qualifying applicants.
- Facilitating home sales including coordination between lenders, escrow agents, staff and board, homebuyer and homeowner in accordance with existing policies and procedures of the Trust (home tours, document preparation, inspections, closings, etc.).
- Managing Redmond Street Rentals (RSR)–tenant selection, qualification, leasing, etc. The manager will work closely with RSR property management.
- Working closely with the organization’s accountant to ensure proper fiscal record keeping of homeowner and tenant programs.
- Distribute consistent, timely communication with homeowners, tenants, and applicants.
- Audit the maintenance and reserve schedule of Housing Trust HOA’s to ensure physical assets are well maintained.
- Conduct ongoing review of policies and programs to ensure long-term affordability.
- Investigate new programming opportunities as appropriate.
- Foster strong, positive working relationships with homeowners, tenants, and applicants through clear communication of organization’s mission, policies, strategic goals, and objectives.
This a full-time, salaried position. Compensation based on experience.
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].