Location: Jackson, WY
Company: Local Business
High Country Linen Service has openings for a full-time year-round Sales Representative, Delivery/Service Representative, and Laundry Processors. Below are the details and benefits.
- Delivery/Service Representative: High Country Linen Service is hiring for full-time year-round Delivery/Service Representatives that can start immediately. This is a great position if you like being on the go! A normal day consists of loading your truck for deliveries then hitting the road making drops while also strengthening our customer relationships. Delivery/Service Representatives are expected to provide professional customer service while also providing a personal local touch that makes Jackson so great! It’s the perfect Jackson summer jobs that comes with year-round employment and benefits. High Country Linen offers big company benefits to eligible employees without the big company feel.
- Sales Representative in Victor or Driggs: High Country Linen Service is hiring for a full-time year-round Sales Representative that can start immediately. The right candidate will enjoy representing the Company by nurturing relationships with both existing and future customers with a focus on the Victor/Driggs market. Base salary + commission. High Country Linen offers big company benefits to eligible employees without the big company feel.
- Laundry Processors (Full Time or Part Time Afternoon/Evening): High Country Linen Service is hiring part-time and full-time Laundry Processors that can start immediately. Year round or seasonal positions available. Duties include sorting clean items and feeding through folding machines, hand-folding small items, feeding clean items into ironer, catching and counting clean ironed and folded items and placing on conveyor for storage, placing clean damp laundered apparel on hanger and then onto conveyor for steam tunnel, sorting soiled laundry sweeping/mopping floor, emptying trash receptacles. On-the- job training available. Education and prior experience not required. Must be able to stand, walk, lift/carry up to 30 pounds, and be able to understand and follow verbal instructions. Overtime occasionally available at 1.5 times the normal hourly rate.
Full-time benefits include:
- Medical and Dental benefits with 100% of the monthly premiums paid for employee coverage.
- Vision and Supplemental insurance benefits
- Simple IRA with 3% employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Ski Pass Benefits at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort!
- Employee Housing currently available!!!
Please send a resume or submit an application to Joe Paulson by email at [email protected] or in person at 355 N. Glenwood St., Jackson, WY 83001. Vist us at HighCountryLinen.com. Call with questions at 307-733-2638.