Type: Full Time
Compensation: $15.75 - $24 Hourly
Location: Jackson, WY
Company: Local Business
Skills: electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing
- As an Engineer, you must be able to troubleshoot and repair electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, and plumbing systems.
- You must know how liquid chillers, cooling towers, and domestic water boilers operate.
- You are responsible for performing daily inspections and scheduling preventative maintenance.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Medical Benefits Package
- Competitive Wages and Flexible Schedules
- Complimentary Fitness Center Access, Bus Pass, and Employee Shift Meal
- Discounts at our Spas, Spur Restaurant & Bar, and Retail Stores
- Discounts on Noble House Hotels & Resorts Room Rates
- Discounts on Ski Passes
- Shared Transferable Ski Passes
- Onsite Ski-in, Ski-out, and Ski Storage
*Rules and restrictions apply to all employee benefits and perks
Apply online via the Careers page at