Teton Conservation District (TCD)
The Communications Manager position is a full-time, salaried, exempt status position with full benefits. The employee will be responsible for implementing a variety of public communication duties and assist with some office duties relating to a wide range of natural resource related programs and projects.
Some principle responsibilities include:
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about TCD and valley conservation news and other initiatives
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral
- Posting information on the website, facebook, twitter, film making and traditional media
Some principle qualifications include:
- Bachelors of Art of Bachelors of Science degree or equivalent working experience
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content, managing and collaborating with design contractors or developing in-house media collateral
- Previous natural resources experience are a plus
Some salary and benefits include:
- Full time with a required 40-hour work week. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM but events may occur on evening and/or weekends
- TCD is a member of the Wyoming Retirement System (WRS).
- Compensated sick and annual leave
For a full job description click here.
To apply, please provide a detailed digital resume, including a cover letter expressing your interest and work experience relative to the position, along with 3 originally produced marketing material samples, and 3 references (including relationship information) to [email protected] by July 21, 2017. For more information please visit www.tetonconservation.org for a complete job description.