TETON VALLEY, IDA – The City of Victor has launched its new website and integrated new features that make staying informed and engaged simple. The mobile-friendly website with its quick-link buttons and easy to access information is live and available now.
Check out the new website for the full experience. City Administrator Olivia Goodale noted, “The new website is no doubt a big improvement from the last and will transform the experience for our customers. Our hope is that the new site will help residents stay connected with ease. We absolutely recommend that folks sign up for E-notify.”
- E-Notify: Citizens can now sign up to receive direct notifications via text or email of any news posts in addition to upcoming City Council, Planning Commission, and Victor Urban Renewal meetings. E-notifications are the easiest, one-click way to keep up with all that’s going on in Victor and stay informed.
- Alerts: Alerts of high importance will prominently display from the homepage in a separate, quick-link highlighted box.
- New Citizen Request Center: Citizens and visitors may now report a problem or make a request or suggestion through the new Citizen Request Center. The center allows users to select an applicable department and thereby work directly with a City staff person through a communication channel of their choosing.
- Express Bill Pay: Express Bill Pay is easier than ever to access through the new website. Many citizens have signed up for Victor’s free online utility bill pay option and found signing up for and using the service quite simple! The service gives residents the ability to view, track, and pay their bills online via the Xpress Bill Pay website. Various payment options are available including credit and debit cards and electronic funds transfer. Customers can also setup automatic monthly payments and view up to two years’ history of their accounts. If they haven’t already, Victor residents can sign up for Xpress Bill Pay by visiting the city’s website to create an account and select the paperless billing option.
- Photography: Many of the photos showing throughout the website and in the photo gallery were taken by Tyler Blackmon, a local freelance photographer and owner of Never Unpack. If anyone would like to submit photos for the photo gallery they can do so by emailing them to Cari Golden.
If you have a news tip you would like to share with the community email us at [email protected] Message us on Facebook or Submit News on our website.
Get Today's News Today
Sign up for our Buckrail Daily Newsletter to get today's top local news stories delivered to your inbox.