Categories: Home

Candle caused condo fire

JACKSON HOLE, WYO – An investigation into the July 10 structure fire that occurred in the Town Creek Condominium complex has found the cause to be accidental.

Investigators pinned the origin of the fire on an unattended candle, located in a bedroom.

“The occupant is lucky to be alive,” said Battalion Chief Brian Coe. “There were no working smoke alarms in the unit and the occupant awoke when he felt flames on the bed where he was sleeping.”

Share
Published by
Tags: Brian Coefire

Recent Posts

  • Food & Dining
  • Sponsored

Throw your holiday party at Calico

WILSON, WY— Don’t wait ‘til the night before Christmas— schedule your holiday party at Calico now! Calico offers great options… Read More

2 hours ago
  • Events
  • News
  • Sports

Moose back on the ice tonight with a weekend pair against Vail

JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The Jackson Hole Moose are about to see plenty of the Vail Yeti. The local hockey club… Read More

2 hours ago
  • Food & Dining
  • Recipes

Thanksgiving Prep: Kale, Carrot and Charred Date Salad

WILSON, WY — With less than a week to spare, it’s time to really start planning for your Thanksgiving. As… Read More

2 hours ago
  • News
  • Police

Police Log: Recent calls for service

JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Here are some recent calls for service in Teton County/Jackson from the dispatch log. Names may be… Read More

3 hours ago
  • Arts & Entertainment
  • Home
  • Sponsored

Snow ordinary fairytale! “Fairest of Them All” December 7-9

JACKSON, WY—  This is snow ordinary fairytale – expect cross-dressing princes, feisty dust mites, a flurry of baby animals, delightful… Read More

6 hours ago
  • News
  • Nonprofit

Turkey tradition: Jackson Elks to host free community Thanksgiving meal

JACKSON HOLE, WYO – The tradition continues as the Jackson Elks Lodge No. 1713 will once again host a free… Read More

6 hours ago