Type: Full Time
Location: Jackson, WY
Company: Four Seasons Resort & Residences
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is looking for an Assistant Information Technology Manager who is dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. The Assistant Information Technology Manager is responsible for ensuring the accurate operation of the Information Technology Department, handling guests requests, assist with service now tickets and complaints while ensuring guest satisfaction.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities.
- High attention to detail and strong commitment to customer service.
- Strong analytical mind, technical background, MCSE or strong networking skills.
- Candidates must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply at FourSeasons.com (filter by Jackson Hole location). Feel free to call us at (307) 732 – 5102 for further information!