Wyoming Occupational or Physical Therapists needed in Lander
Are you interested in exploring a challenging yet rewarding career? Elevate Rehab is the ONLY specialized upper extremity rehab facility in Fremont County, we have the only Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) in Lander and the sole ASTYM certified practitioner in the area (1 of 4 within the entire state). We strive to deliver the most effective, skilled, and evidence-based approach available while ensuring a warm, comfortable, stimulating, and fun setting.
We provide outstanding one-on-one care for shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand patients and seek to employ dedicated, caring, and highly skilled therapists. Our strong referral base ranges from hand and orthopedic surgeons to our local physicians and providers throughout the region. However, our strongest referral base lies in our satisfied client recommendations.
We are located in Lander, WY, at the foothills of the mighty Wind River Range, known for its pristine hiking trails and blue ribbon fishing streams. Mountain bikers, Nordic skiers, rock climbers, hunters, musicians and artists alike proudly call Lander their home. National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS), Wyoming Catholic College, Central Wyoming Community College, and the Wind River Indian Reservation encourage continued new growth in the area and add a unique diversity to our quaint community.
We are always open to receiving resumes/curriculum vitae from parties interested in joining and contributing to our group. Currently, we have an opening and are willing to explore the details with the right therapist. Client satisfaction and clinical outcomes matter to us. This is achieved in a large part via our goal of providing staff the autonomy necessary to ensure a desirable work/life/family/community balance, whether you prefer part-time, full-time or per diem employment.
An ideal candidate possesses:
- Wyoming Occupational or Physical Therapy license or eligibility
- CHT or eligible preferred but not a requirement
- Strong work ethic
- Independence when seeking learning opportunities
- Desire to read and apply current clinical research
- Proficiency or a strong desire to learn a variety of custom splinting fabrication
- Experience treating or a strong interest to gain experience in the treatment of shoulder impingement, rotator cuff tear / repair; tendon repairs, tendinitis, nerve compression/palsy/lacerations; joint replacement; simple and complex fractures care; burns/wounds; cumulative trauma injuries; work site injuries; arthritis and other inflammatory disorders.
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent patient rapport and team interaction is required
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, full-time employees are paid vacation and holiday, Simple IRA, generous continuing education funds annually, professional membership fees, flexible scheduling.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please email your resume/curriculum vitae and letter of interest to Michelle Mazur at email@example.com, or call 307-335-3471. Faxes may be sent to 307-332-5388.